Thursday, April 11, 2013

More Birthday Celebrations

The weekend of Easter we celebrated two very special birthdays - Jeff and Grandma Irish!

Friday, the 29th, was Jeff's 28th birthday and we spent it back in Grant County. We enjoyed a delicious dinner at the Platteville Country Club and then headed to Potosi to watch some March Madness basketball. I had Jeff's favorite, cookie cake, waiting for him at my parents' home. With that smile, it looks like it was a great birthday.

 
 
Saturday night was spent with the Irish family celebrating Grandma Irish's 80th! We had the Lancaster Country Club all to ourselves and it was great celebrating such a special woman in all of our lives.
 
Pretty cupcakes for a pretty lady.
 
 
I had to sit between these fools. :)


I told you she was a fool. Like how our outfits are opposite?

 
Trav's a lucky guy to get to hang with this beautiful girl.


Here is Grandma opening our gift to her....



She loved it! Travis, Bridget and I gave her a copy of the memory book I made of Dad. I had made Travis and Bridget one for Christmas and Grandma had asked me that week about getting one. I played it off and said we could look into getting her one....little did she know we already had one ready and waiting for her.

 
 Us kids with Grandma and Grandpa Irish.

 
My sister and I (aka - roommate). Fun fact - Bridget and I are the only girl grandchildren in the Irish family that have a sister. The rest of the girls are stuck with only brothers. I'm happy I was lucky enough to get a sister.


I love my Grandma! She is one of the sweetest ladies I know! Happy 80th to my wonderful Grandma Irish!



No comments:

Post a Comment